Saturday, August 14, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same. 

This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love 

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. 

Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love.

A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue.

You May Be One Person To The World But You May Be The World To One Person. 

Life without a friend is death without a witness. 

A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer. 

Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. 

May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. 

With true friends...even water drunk together is sweet enough. 

Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worst enemy.